Kookie Bella Sugaring Box
The perfect box with all the Sugaring Goodies that you need for at-home hair removal!
What's Included: 12oz Sugaring Paste, Talc Free Sugaring Powder, Kookie Sugaring Spatula, Gloves, Wax Strips and Instruction Card...
WHAT IS SUGARING?
Sugaring is an ancient Middle Eastern form of hair removal with an all natural paste made from sugar, water and lemon juice.
SUGARING TRAINING 101
Supplies: Sugaring Paste, Gloves, Powder, Cleanser, Microwave (Optional)
Kookie Spatula Method
Supplies: Sugaring Paste, Powder, Cleanser, Kookie Paddle, Microwave (Optional)
1. Before sugaring, make sure you cleanse and dry the area to be sugared before beginning the procedure. A light dusting of powder should be used to keep the area dry at all times.
2. Heat the jar in a sugaring warmer, or microwave for 10-20 second increments until you can pick up soft pliable ball of sugar in your fingertips. (Overheating will cause the ball to become too soft and will stick to your skin)
3. Push the ball into area being sugared. Glide the sugaring paste in a fluid motion in the opposite direction of hair using your fingertips or Sugaring Paddle at a 90º angle. Make 1-3 passes over the area.
4. Flick the sugaring paste off of your skin in the direction of hair, parallel to the body.
TIPS & TRICKS
1. If the ball of sugaring paste sticks to the skin use warm water to remove.
2. If the sugaring paste keeps getting stuck make faster passes with the sugaring paste. Use a new ball that is not overheated. Reapply powder.
3. Do not go over an area more than 2-3 times or you may experience bruising.
4. Once the sugaring paste gets gooey throw away and grab a new ball.
Check our youtube for free sugaring training and tutorials @The Koko Bella Beauty Bar